Here are a few articles about content marketing that I discovered over the last week. Each article includes the link, a very short summary of the piece, and any additional comments that I think would be helpful. Continue reading
Business Owners Success Seminar
Help for the independent business owner is here! On November 2nd at 2:00 please join us for one of the following seminars – or come for all three! Also, let us know if you want to be notified of future seminars for the independent business owner.
LinkedIn – At 2:00 you will learn how to Create a Strong Online Brand with LinkedIn for Your Business Success.
Impacts of the Affordable Care Act – At 3:00 an independent insurance agent with 30+ years working with small businesses will provide an overview of the new insurance and how it impacts the business owner. Bring your questions about this topic.
The Future of Marketing: Content – At 3:30 learn why content marketing has become the most effective way to improve your ranking with Google. Continue reading
All you need to know.
At its most basic marketing consists of five areas. In this marketing 101 overview we will consider the following aspects of marketing.
- Brand – The key messages, benefits, supporting facts and associated graphic design that tells your company story. This is written once.
- Content – The specific stories that you tell about your company. They always include some or all of the brand elements.
- Creative – Ways you can package your stories.
- Channel – How you distribute your stories.
- Results – How you measure your efforts.
See the full SlideShare presentation at the top of the right hand column of this page. Continue reading